Aldi Is Becoming The Healthiest Grocery Stores. It Bans Pesticides and Planning to Go Full Organic
German food chain Aldi, has decided to remove 8 chemicals from all products in the American stores.
This retailer is trying to gain a reputation and build up a name as cheap and healthy market.
The following pesticides will be removed from Aldi:
This retailer is extremely strict about removing some chemicals and pesticides from its produce, Aldi has made a name for itself. This food chain also improves the quality of its products.
- Aldi begun to offer more high-end foods such as coconut oil, quinoa oil, smoked salmon and artisan cheese.
- Artificial growth hormones are not consisted in Aldi milk and so do their cottage cheese, sour cream, yoghurt and other dairy.
- Their liveGfree brand products don’t’ contain gluten and the food chain also “lost” 125 artificial ingredients in order to expand the SimplyNature line.
- The food chain sells more organic and fresh meat. The “Never Any” brand of meat does not contain nasty additives, animal by products, hormones and antibiotics.
- 90% of the products do not contain MSG, partially hydrogen oils and synthetic colors.
- You can find more organic food brands in Aldi. They offer more gluten free products and also remove artificial ingredients from their content.
There are 1,500 Aldi stores in America and 500 more are planning to be open by 2018. This brand is planning to become the leader in health markets with such a strong focus on health.
Business Insider Said:
“Aldi is adding more gluten free products, removing some pesticides and chemicals from its products, expanding more organic-food brands and attracting more health-conscious buyers.
If you learned something new or enjoyed this article, please do not forget to share.